Noy yhas a cave between her legs

cheekyboy

she (Noy)does have a very receptive a-hole i have used it in the past ,but she wont do it all the time ,so i cant rely on that entrance .anyway Noy is a fuckin nutcase .

Tay has joined an online marriage bureau looking for an old gent to get married to as she cant face working bars anymore. either way they both need a partner with a monumental sized member to get any satisfaction ,Or a vaginoplasty operation but who would pay for such an operation if they knew their pasts .

she (Noy)does have a very receptive a-hole i have used it in the past ,but she wont do it all the time ,so i cant rely on that entrance .anyway Noy is a fuckin nutcase .

Tay has joined an online marriage bureau looking for an old gent to get married to as she cant face working bars anymore. either way they both need a partner with a monumental sized member to get any satisfaction ,Or a vaginoplasty operation but who would pay for such an operation if they knew their pasts .

Maybe they should look for somebody that has a friend and are into MMF relationships and love DP (double penetrations).

Archived