Moving Boxes

DocThai

On Nut. The street that runs alongside the shopping centre at the BTS, Lotus. The one that is closer to town and runs towards the ocean.

Down there about 500m of the left hand side just after you cross the klong is a company that makes boxes. They have buckets and have sold lots of 5 or 6 to me in the past. Nice people.

There is another one but I can't remember for sure. I think it's the first sub-soi on the right down Suk 71. Just walk along and there is a shophouse with boxes. I think dddave from this board told me about it but not sure. Maybe send him a PM and ask. He is really helpful.

Cheers,

Mark

On Nut. The street that runs alongside the shopping centre at the BTS, Lotus. The one that is closer to town and runs towards the ocean.

Down there about 500m of the left hand side just after you cross the klong is a company that makes boxes. They have buckets and have sold lots of 5 or 6 to me in the past. Nice people.

There is another one but I can't remember for sure. I think it's the first sub-soi on the right down Suk 71. Just walk along and there is a shophouse with boxes. I think dddave from this board told me about it but not sure. Maybe send him a PM and ask. He is really helpful.

Cheers,

Mark

The first place is on Sukumvitt soi 50. As mentioned, cross the canal and look for a pay booth on the right side of the street beside a sub soi. Instaead of turning right as if you are going into that subsoi, turn left. What you will see is a tall wall with a big gate. Behind the gate is the place that makes boxes. The office is upstairs - far back on the right. Nice place.

Archived