Where in BKK to find stunners for sanuk?

Hornman

Hi All, May be someone can help: I will be in BKK for 4 days (short time) is there a place / establishment that one can find guaranteed stunners for LT? GO-GO bars are a hit and miss. I am tired of walking from bar to bar (due to age) and by the time I find good looking BG I am too drunk anywaysâ?¦.B5K for LT.

Cheers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Hornyman :) Oops, sorry Hornman.

If you are willing to spend 5k you might want to try the upscale massage places like Poseidon or Pegasus, etc.

Getting yourself four nights worth of good-looking, light-skinned babes from the model lounge will keep you fit as a fiddle. :)

Go for it! :thumbup:

Sir ,

agree with you that researching GoGo bars is a disgrace for the elegant elder statesman . Though I may warn you about any illusion targeting on high end MP beauties . These subjects tend to think they do you a favour by taking their knickers off for the purpose of getting fucked for cash . I am indeed looking back at bad experience during my pre (!) - Nok times . My definite recommendation would still be to start strolling through a couple of non-GoGo bars and wait to meet the love of your life . If you are tecnically dedicated to pure beauty , upscale MP's would be your thing . Maybe you try CP II early evening .

A BuBi quality post

CP2 an upscale MP??   :doah: 

Or has it been refurbished in the few years I haven't popped in ? Am currently thinking of hitting some MP after work today but out of Silom during rush hour they look like a sweet but so remooooooooooooote oase of relaxation ... service is a hit and miss but IME not worse than in gogo or other western oriented pick up places. Most of all girls are less gross, not only in their looks but also their behavior, which has the charming effect to my oversensible person that I usually succeed getting the mood to stick my dick inside them rather than a large rusted butcher knife. Wouldn't bet that much in a gogo.

Dullnight, Thailand is all about love

Hi All, May be someone can help: I will be in BKK for 4 days (short time) is there a place / establishment that one can find guaranteed stunners for LT? GO-GO bars are a hit and miss. I am tired of walking from bar to bar (due to age) and by the time I find good looking BG I am too drunk anywaysâ?¦.B5K for LT.

Cheers.

Based on your self assessment you are going to pay for it.

I thought most of the high end call outs only do ST

Perhaps drunk is your better option all leave the glasses at home.

Archived