Gooner Corner

frogpatrol

There's no reason to be to downbeat after Tuesday's result, Moan United dropped 2 points yesterday and they are the main threat we have to worry about.

If we play the same way throughout the season we'll be challenging for honours come May.

The one thing that I really hate to say and feel diss-loyal saying is that Tony Adams will have to be replaced as soon as Keown is fit. TA 3 years ago would never have let Viduka get that shot in, he's lost strength and pace.

I love TA dearly, he's been a fantastic servant for the Gunners, but Keown and Campbell will be the best partnership.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The champions league draw is as follows:

Arsenal, Real Mallorca, Schalke 04, Panathanaikos

Moan Utd, Deportivo La Coruna, Olympiakos, Lille

Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Dynamo Kiev, Boavista

• 2 weeks later...

Just as I geta bit optimistic we go and lose our 1st Champions League game against Real Mallorca 1-0.

I hope this isnt going to be another one of those years we fail dismally in europe.

Ashley Cole?A great prospect.but his defending is not as good as it could be,giving away another penalty with a reckless challenge.

Oh well ,as god ol Bob Wilson said on tv tonight."Its only football".

Hi Guys,

Never been to this part of the board before.

Yes, last night was a bit of a disappointment however all is not lost with Schalke losing at home. I see no reason why we can't do get the job done against the Hun or the Greeks, and the Spannish never travel well.

Remember last years disaster in Moscow ?? We prevailed in the end..

Cheers

Oh dear, the squad is starting to look a bit depleted at the back already. Both Adams and Campbell are out injured for the next 2 weeks!

We'll no doubt see the return of Grimandi at centre back.

Archived