Why are the beautiful ones insane ?

gobbledonk

Ah, talk about mood swings - this girl has really got the whole hormonal thing *down* ! Tonight, 30 minutes late home from work and I get the old 'You're seeing someone else, arent you ?'. Jesus H Christ - I wish she'd see someone else, preferably someone with 'PhD (Psych)' after their name ....

Gobble, who really cant live with 'em

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jealousy and Thai women :banghead::cussing:

My girlfriend was a bit jealous too (I could understand as her previous Thai boyfriend cheated on her).

Although I was gentle and polite we settled the matter by pointing to a possible red flag.

-> since then, we did not have a single discussion about ex boyfriend (or girlfriend in my case).

Insecurity...if she's inclined to be insecure and was so from the outset, then she lacks confidence...try to boost it in her, it will diminish, although never completely vanish..

If she suddenly develops insecurity it can mean it's a projection of her own guilt and she's fucking someone else......not always, but often. Changes in behaviour are "tells".

Ah, talk about mood swings - this girl has really got the whole hormonal thing *down* ! Tonight, 30 minutes late home from work and I get the old 'You're seeing someone else, arent you ?'. Jesus H Christ - I wish she'd see someone else, preferably someone with 'PhD (Psych)' after their name ....

Gobble, who really cant live with 'em

did you have hickies on your neck?

Archived