Why are the beautiful ones insane ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part about Ms Crazypants is that she is a brooder - you won' know that there is a 'problem ' until she looks at you with that piercing stare, followed by 'Now, listen to me..'. Its right up there with 'We need to talk' : in one instance, I walked away from her in Pattaya leaving her to walk back to Jomtien, and in another she packed her bags and stormed out. In Bali, she was missing in action for several hours - she is always remorseful afterwards, but its a real hoot riding out the interim. :smirk:

I assume she's a stunner

Definitely an attractive woman,but I have never considered her a 'stunner'. Her little sister, tho', would have jaws dropping from one end of Suk to the other if she ever decided to leave the GTG thing behind. I suspect that Crazypants Jnr may be even more high maintenance than her big sis, and she seems to wear out her (Thai) boyfriends. Meeting Mama will be an interesting experience.

If my gal, she'd be dismissed if she pulled more than one instance of that every six months!

Cheers,

SD

I hear you're very forgiving Tiger... :up:

I guess as the old saying goes "he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones"

Dude, you must love the drama eh?

I have two words for you, SD - make up sex. OK, thats three, but who can count when something that primal comes your way ?

She's somewhere west of crazy, and I have to keep her away from sharp implements, but that all gets put to constructive use when the time is right. :smirk:

Archived