Why are the beautiful ones insane ?

gobbledonk

isnt narcissism a mental disease ?

This article is about the psychiatric condition of narcissism. For narcissism in the generic sense , see Narcissism.

The term narcissism means love of oneself, and refers to the set of character traits concerned with self-admiration, self-centeredness and self-regard. The name was chosen by Sigmund Freud, from the Greek myth of Narcissus, who was doomed to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water.

While almost everyone is narcissistic to some degree, certain forms of narcissism can be highly dysfunctional, and are classified as pathologies such as the Narcissistic Personality Disorder and malignant narcissism. Psychopathy, as defined by the PCL-R, also contains a narcissistic factor [1].

many thai stunners must fall into the personality disorder and malignant narcissm.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

You can probably link this to the phenomenon whereby during puberty until late teens (in my era), the best looking girls always chased after or went with the latter year social misfits, the yobs, the guys who never treated them right, the arseholes, whilst the "good" guys, the ones they want to be with later in life (sometimes) were looked upon as undesirable.

They cannot rationalise what they are doing and that is not just the Thais who have no logic anyway but most 1st world kids around that time.

They were the pretty ones, they were abused and cheated on and then dumped and now those fears come back to them.

Having known a couple or more girls with jealous streaks, I suggest that if you see this, just walk away. The earlier you walk the easier it is. I stayed and found out the hard way.

Archived