Fun Stuff... Time to bail???

Boomah

I feel like Iâ??m in high school againâ?¦

My TGF apparently had a falling out with a couple of friends, one of which is a very good friend of mine as well. Not a big deal I realize but hereâ??s the funny part, that friend who told me all along the merits of my TGF has now started telling me sheâ??s no good, lie all the time, etc. Go figure. Coincidentally this friend has another friend, recently divorced, that wants to meet me. Holy smokesâ?¦ Theyâ??re all in the late twenties but this just seems so teen. I didnâ??t realize they could be so petty, one speed bump in their friendship & they turn on each otherâ?¦ Crazy stuff. Thought I was starting to have a clue but turns out I still have a lot to learn about TGâ??s. It seems theyâ??re not that different than Western women after all! ;)

Iâ??m thinking of pulling the black-striped yellow handles on this whole thing and go back to P4Pâ?¦ Less hassles it seems! I can only handle so much drama. Do they base theyâ??re relationship actions on Thai soap operas?

Anyone have a similar situation, present or past?

Ahui hou :beer:

Boomah

I never listen to any woman's personal shit.

If you need to talk to them keep it to essentials like whether the dog needs a bath or not.

This was a learned behaviour for me, twenty years of marriage to a paranoid, schizophrenic, manic lunatic who wasn't Thai.

one speed bump in their friendship & they turn on each other

Yep. And they will turn on you just as quickly. And then it will all be forgotten when she buys a new phone, or (better yet) you buy her a new phone.

The 'lobster' is alive and well here in Oz too - great bodies, heads full of shit.

Gobble

thais eat the heads of lobsters and prawns

has that got anything to do with it?

tell me it has the most flavor

i see it as you enjoy the fun side of the their imature nature you may have to live with the crap side.

many love drama, tv or real life

Archived