I've hitted Tashkent and hitted it hard.

Santiago

Tashkent is incredibly fascinating as it applies to it's historic standing and cultural diversity. Tashkent proper, one could easily find 100 different ethnicities.....a very handsome mix. And the women can be looked upon as unsurpassed in comparative beauty.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks SANTIAGO !

It was very interesting to read your tripreport.

You told about everything being dirtcheap but also about 100 dollar hookers...

What are the average prices for the P4P girls there? And how are older (50ish)men welcomed by the girls?

Good options to meet regular girls on the street,malls,parks there?

• 6 months later...
You told about everything being dirtcheap but also about 100 dollar hookers...

What are the average prices for the P4P girls there? And how are older (50ish)men welcomed by the girls?

Good options to meet regular girls on the street,malls,parks there?

Quality russian pussy runs from nothing (if you mesh well with the girl) and 100us$. Which is IMO dirt cheap for a 8+ slavic girl that here in Europe could do the cover of a fashion magazine.

What immediatly strikes is that the hookers are not jaded. The Uzbek hookers in Dubai and Bangkok (most of the Uzbek hookers in BKK come from Fergana valley and could not even fit in at a club in Tashkent BTW) are just as cold blooded and morally spineless as one would expect from any hooker. But once they cross the border they seem to become “requanited†with their Islamic and Central Asian hospitality. I don’t know how to describe it but there is GENERALLY less bullshit here with prostitutes that I have encountered elsewhere. Yes, they ask for any take money for sex but they seem to care about the client as a person as opposed to just seeing him as a someone to take as much from in as little time as possible.

For success with local freebies, there are 1000 variables that are going to determine who will be successful and who will not. As everywhere else, it requires initiative and imagination, but also self-confidence, charm, discernment, poise and time. That being said, Tashkent (as all second-tier FSU cities) is still very much a dating paradise for a well maintened mid-aged gentleman with average to above average "game", some cultural awareness and a bit of cash. About targets, I am myself 50 and feel no shame hitting on 18-22 year olds in FSU. And get very little negative response. The girls themselves aren't surprised at all.

And if you're a party goer, wild and drunken girls are a commodity in Tashkent (as in whole FSU). If you go to a late night, face-controlled, high end (non pro) bar, you will find very very good looking women all dressed up (and I don't mean in opera gowns) with wild partying on their minds, and looking for similarly well-appointed, heavy drinking and generous men with the right "look" to provide the drinks and company to get the job done. If you can fit in and keep up, is up to you.

• 3 months later...
Tashkent is incredibly fascinating as it applies to it's historic standing and cultural diversity. Tashkent proper, one could easily find 100 different ethnicities.....a very handsome mix. And the women can be looked upon as unsurpassed in comparative beauty.

I couldn't say it better, indeed, especially about historic standing, demographics varieties, and women's beauty. Thanks.

Gonna be there July 8 - Sept 7.

PM if anyone in town.

If you ever plan to go to Tashkent just PM me here or on ISG' date=' I'll be happy to help and meet if I'm on site (which arrives quite frequently).

[/quote']

So did you actually go to Tashkent, or is this report another product of your imagination?

Paillote

Pailotte, your ridiculous failures - fiasco - in Romania had as a consequence drunken jokes (i.e the statement that I've never been to Moldova and Romania and consequently couldn't be a good adviser, so not responsible for your pathetic debacle) I made with Kojis, our mutual friend.

A trip to less-travelled areas needs not only sens of adventure, initiative and imagination, but also self-confidence, discernment,poise and cultural awareness,all things that you obviously miss. Franckly, you'd better stick to Thailand, where none of those things is required, and which seems to be a better hunting ground for a disappointment monger such as yourself.

And about my contribution for mongers eager to travel to Tashkent, please check the ISG (the best resource on the net) Uzbekistan threads. I have maybe 100 posts on this thread.

Prosal.

With about 3 millions people, Tashkent is the third largest city in FSU (after Moscow and Saint Petersburg, and before Kiev) by the way, which ain't nothing.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Pailotte, your ridiculous failures - fiasco - in Romania had as a consequence drunken jokes (i.e the statement that I've never been to Moldova and Romania and consequently couldn't be a good adviser, so not responsible for your pathetic debacle) I made with Kojis, our mutual friend.

A trip to less-travelled areas needs not only sens of adventure, initiative and imagination, but also self-confidence, discernment,poise and cultural awareness,all things that you obviously miss. Franckly, you'd better stick to Thailand, where none of those things is required, and which seems to be a better hunting ground for a disappointment monger such as yourself.

And about my contribution for mongers eager to travel to Tashkent, please check the ISG (the best resource on the net) Uzbekistan threads. I have maybe 100 posts on this thread.

Prosal.

Since you have never met me, I guess the characteristics you gave of me is an attempt to boost your ego. Anyway, you think you have class, I let the readers decide for themselves.

I never saw this reply until today. For anyone interested, I was in Romania on a trip with a friend and decided to take a detour to some seaside town heavily influenced by praise I read on this board from Santiago. The place was a dump, shitty beach and just about totally deserted. My laptop got stolen by a girl who joined us on the way back from the beach, so yes, not a trip to remember. Turned out Santiago had never been there, just made up some imaginary reports to boost his ego or some other strange reason only he will know.

Paillote

Archived