My Farang Is Different

bust

Had an interesting conversation yesterday with a Thai lady I have got to know over the last 6 months.

She is married with 2 kids lives here a couple of hours away from me. We continually flirt and she has a husband she finds incredibly boring and hasn't slept with for about a year. We have made some plans but nothing will happen until she get her licence back and can meet me halfway. Typical of a thai in farangland got done DUI on the way home from the local pub.

So anyway yesterday she tells me about this guy who she had an affair with a couple of years ago while living in the city (why hubby moved them out to the country). She got an sms from him about how he wants to see her again when he comes back to Oz for a weeks leave.

Currently he is working in Iraq and visits LOS a couple of times a year.

"What does he do there" I asked her

"I not sure" she says

"Where does he stay"

"He stay Pattaya" she explains

Not wanting to generalize I ask her if she knows why he goes to Pattaya. "I not sure" she says

So I said to her that a lot of single guys go to Pattaya to drink and play with the girls. They like all the bars and can drink and have fun then leave.

"Yes I know" she said

So I said to her "So you understand that he likes to play around with bar girls when he is in Thailand and now he wants to come to Australia for a week, fuck you and then leave without any emotional investment with you or any plans of a future?"

"Yes I know" she said "I know he not really love me but I don't care"

So next time you think about paying out on a gullible, dellusional newbie remember naiveity doesn't discriminate.

Archived