Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

What really cracks me up is/are the guys who claim "...no, it will never happen to me..." and we see it happen time and time again to them, or it has happened 20 times before, and will 20 times again, with out them wising up...and then the gang who swears... "...no, mine REALLY IS DIFFERENT! you are wrong, you don't understand..." and my favorite "... NO! This Pattaya street walker I pay to stay with me REALLY IS MY GF This is a real relationship, not like yours!..." asshole...

Yes, OH, she *is* like all the rest - mercenary, scheming and ultimately out to rob me blind. And, yes, it has happened to me before and it will happen again. Sadly, she isnt from Pattaya, but I promise I'll do better next time, OK ? Actually, I have often wondered why no-one seems to have the GFE with a ladyboy, so I'll give that a shot. After all, if I'm gonna make the Pattaya expat rag, I may as well go whole hog.

Lets see:

- Pattaya

- ladyboy girlfriend

- sign everything over to her

- high-rise condo

- invite *all* her extended family down from Surin for a 3-day bender, where we all stand out on the balcony 15 floors up and sing Isaan folk songs till dawn

You are right, you do understand and I am an 'asshole'. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :clown:

Gobble

PS ran into a 50-year old Kiwi in Laos who was convinced that the 21 year old Thai gal with him was his soul mate, and was telling anyone who would listen that they would marry ASAP. The courtship had been going for 3 whole weeks, and who was I to dent his happiness with tales of woe. I have read entire books that warn of the dangers of playing with fire, but its so damned pretty and you just want to keep stoking those embers.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Ok, time to comment on the choices I offered for lurking.

I don't think I have anything interesting to say.

As has already been pointed out, there's always something you can talk about. And don't worry about it being interesting, half the posts on this board aren't :)

Privacy reasons.

Yep, guess this is a valid reason. It is unfortunate, but the more you post the more you open yourself to attacks from nutcases. I'm afraid there's nothing I can offer to counter this.

I don't think my English is good enough.

Bullshit. Just look at CTO, his English is utter crap and it doesn't stop him from posting, does it? Trust me, nobody will get on your case for crappy English. English isn't the first language for a large portion of people on this board, myself included, so don't worry we'll figure out what you have to say.

I don't want to risk getting flamed/ridiculed.

Yes, another unfortunate one. I do my best to prevent this, but there are a lot of very opinionated people on this board and not all of them are always that kind in their replies.

Anyway, if you are a lurker, please join us in the conversation from time to time.

Sanuk!

Archived