Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

Hi,

"You will find it towards the end of the smoking thread in the night life section. There are other "keep on lurking" recommendations adressed to other posters in other threads."

Found it, and agree that was uncalled for. I've edited out the text and apologize for not spotting it. To be honest, I've long given up reading that thread.

Sanuk!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....I initially never posted because I only wanted information and could get it by searching the previous posts and reading the current posts. Later' date=' as I had more understanding and more I might say, I resisted because I just didn't want to get involved in the bickering and one upmanship I see so much of.... [/quote']

I'm sorry but I just don't see this as a valid reason for never posting in 4 years of membership. Not everyone get's involved in "bickering" and with all these trips to SE Asia I'm sure you must have had a lot of experiences and could have contributed something useful or interseting over the years. There's absolutely nothing wrong with lurking but using a few arguments on the board as a reason to not post is IMHO frankly not worth posting!

Sorry, nothing personal, just my opinion. :)

It's like eating a basket of strawberries, they taste great, you didn't have any for 9 months and then you hit a rotten one.

Might take you an other year before you buy some more.

Can you understand that many posters (including myself) feel like that?

Archived