Thousands in Los Angeles protest gay-marriage ban

Flashermac

So are you against gay marriage? Yes or no.

If by "gay marriage" you mean absolutely no legal distinction between heterosexual marriage and homosexual marriage then I am against it. I' date=' like most people, believe they are two different things and therefore should be treated differently.

[/quote']

So why is it different *exactly*? If two people love each other, want to monogamously spend their life together, just what difference does it make what sex they are?

What drives your decision?

Seriously. I don't get it.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are you against gay marriage? Yes or no.

If by "gay marriage" you mean absolutely no legal distinction between heterosexual marriage and homosexual marriage then I am against it. I' date=' like most people, believe they are two different things and therefore should be treated differently.

[/quote']

So why is it different *exactly*? If two people love each other, want to monogamously spend their life together, just what difference does it make what sex they are?

What drives your decision?

Seriously. I don't get it.

Cheers,

SD

Older cultures had gays. The American Indians had gays. For the most part, the only ones who hate gays today are people from certain religions. Those same religions claim they should not be bigoted and snub others. Figure it out.

A lot of these same people are against inter racial marriages as well.

Those people got to go and read the Bible. Moses married a pagan woman and also got hitched to a black woman. You don't hear the religious nutcases bringing that up do you? I still chuckle a little bit thinking of Abraham who was going to start a huge fire with his son tied to the top of the mess. Today he would be called a claissical nutcase.

Archived