Rural Pics

CTO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/attachment.php?attid/4961/

South East Asia headquarters Thai360.com and Northern residence of our beloved leader . Large bank of state of the art servers to be found on ground floor , first floor latest technology air condition systems .

Front clay pot holding remains of multiple banned boardmembers .

Whole unit solar powered , construction stability ecologically guaranteed by backup tree .

Photos courtesy JimmyBlonde agencies , Surin and Los Angeles

More. I dunno. For me it is all about the natural beauty of the countryside. There is some gorgeous country in Isaan. It's green, there are flowering trees blooming all year long at different seasons, the bright green of the rice fields, the clear smog-free night skies, the animals (although some of the fuckers can give you a fright - had one today with a multi-colored venomous snake just above my head - Poe's Viper I think, but not sure yet), but most of all it is about the people. I just like the country people. Big cities are fun, but I just don't want to live in one all year round. Nice to visit, nice to get away when you are finished. To each their own. Some guys just hate the countryside and love the city. Some are the opposite. I prefer the trees to the concrete and steel. Not all the time, but some of you know what I mean. :thumbup: :)

First four pics are from my village. Last one is from an Ubon Ratch trip, which isn't far from us. Hour and a half drive or so. And there are plenty of places to see in the area that, to ME, are fun and interesting and beautiful.

Archived