Rural Pics

CTO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BB,

Glad you enjoyed those pics. Have fun with your new camera. Send some pics in here some day. I'll be interested in seeing your pic experiences. :thumbup: :)

Cent

Cent , you should see my suitcase in front of the Northern Bus Station . A phantastic document of contemporary travel .

Where again did somebody explain here how to upload pictures ? Sorry for asking this twice every year but now it's serious .

You have two solutions:

You either open a new topic (and then you can see the option, attach files -> then follow instructions, you might have to resize your pictures though)

or you edit one of your post (like the previous one) and you should get the attachment option again.

KS mia nois?

My perverse nature tells me that I should retire in Thailand as soon as possible and then live with a little harem (like I did for one year at former champagne) but I know that my current girlfriend wouldn't allow me to do so, especially if we get married....

I suppose I will have to help her get rid of her inhibitions about "doing the rear" door.

Back on topic, bubi if you can produce pictures as interesting as Cent then I will worship both of you and send you flowers, beer and virgins.

:drunk::bow:

(sorry, forget the virgins, I know not a single TG who is still virgin)

Archived