Madame Green Seafood Hua Hin

rchapstick

This place is a long time favorite with me and the GF. It is actually in Khao Takiab, just south of Hua Hin.

The restaurant in an open barn-like building with typical crappy tables and plastic chairs. But get there early, or be luck, and score a table next to the ocean, and you won't notice the lack of decor.

The Thai seafood is extremely good and plentiful. Local steamed crab is outstanding, and pretty much everything else is great too. Dinner for two should be around 800 baht if you go with the crab, less if you stick with other dishes.

Address:

42 Moobaan Takiab

Nongkae, Hua Hin

Phone:

032-512233

• 2 weeks later...
I'll try it next week. But only if I feel like driving for 45 mins more from where I'll be staying, ehehehe

Thanks for the info.

Try the deep fried fish with Tamarind sauce.. and try to get a water view table...at night, they open the up stairs, no roof, so many wish to avoid it given the strong sun. As I recall, your skin is fairly fair given your neck of the woods?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip - will be in Hua Hin in Feb, and Ms Crazypants sisters' both live there. One has a car and I'm sure she will be happy to drive us down there if the food is everything you say it is - that woman can eat and drink this fat Farang under the table. Come to think of it, they all seem to have boundless appetites when the Farang is picking up the tab .... :smirk:

Archived