Late night stuff+

I just returned from the usual rounds. The old reliable, FM's on soi 22 was open, but the coppers actually closed them down tonight. Owner said it was an odd occurrence; first time I've ever been thrown out of there!

Whatever.

But what was interesting was that the old Pickles, now Out of Africa (I think?), whatever it is the bar on the ground floor of the Regency Park, had signs out that said open until 0300. I asked, and they said, "yes, still serving booze." OK, they are a restaurant, but with hostesses ala 33, still...interesting.

On the way home, the old reliable SD (I like that place not only because they share my name LOL, but I always have a botten there) was just rocking. No car parks to be found on soi 20 at 0315; yams directing traffic...

Another friend said that a place called Diva, on soi 11 (nearby Bed) was cool. But not for the faint of heart. B600 cover (gets you 2 drinkies). Not saying they are open late (dunno), just some info.

Cheers,

SD -- sorry, no real names as I don't want to get these places into trouble! (PM me for details if you know me)

Archived