TroyinEwa, where are you?

So I flew into BKK tonight from China. Proving that even old hands can get rolled, I got it at both the Baiyun Airport and by a taxi guy in BKK. Bastards! :cussing: :onfire: :cussing:

Whatever.

So I met Troy, MrBang, Dddave and T at Afterskool, as you do. And was a naughty boy, as you are.

We wandered off to NNB, who had free food. But we went there to smoke stogies, not eat. We saw Zen4Dummies, HS, The General, Tin Mine, KLM_G, amongst others (not all post here, so don't worry if you don't know them, as a casual reader). A good time was had by all.

About halfway through the festivities (I could write novels about that, but I won't), TiE wandered off. We waited a couple of hours, drinking furiously. He never returned. Hmmmmmmmm.

I hope he's OK. 555555555555 Not sure about how many gals were missing at the same time...

Cheers,

SD

She didn't kill me but my bags were packed for me when I got home. Saved some time that way.

SD......long story, kind of. I came back and nobody looked the same that was sitting where we were so figuered I was really drunk. Kept talking but nobody was answering me so I left. Went to another place and the owner said they opened a small karaoke place down the road so he took me there. Finally left when the sun came up.

We'll have to do it again when I don't start so early.

Archived