Won't happen again...

youngfarang

Well, it finally happened to me, I knew it would be sooner or later. But I thought it would be a complete stranger. I was stolen from. I know several freelancers that hang out in front of Nana Hotel from previous trips. Anyway it was late probably around 3:ooAM when 2 girls I previously have taken before came up to me and we started making small talk, how you've been, how long on holiday, boring stuff. One girl was willing to go with me for free but I didn't like her too much she is how do you say incompetent to stand trial (that's putting it in a nice way). Her friend was still a little crazy but I like that in a girl. Boring if she is normal. I ended up taking her friend for 500 baht ST. We go back to hotel and "boom boom". Afterwards she was playing with my 200$ ipod listening to music. She says she likes hip hop/rap and I say i don't have on Ipod. She still fiddles with it, ignoring me completely. I snatched it out of her hands and put it on the floor. I must have looked away for 10 seconds max and I guess that is all she needed. I realized she had taken it the next morning and went out to Nana at about 8AM to see if she is still there. Sure enough she is still drinking with her friends. I confronted it with her politely and asked for it back. She ignores me. I ask her once more. She says she don't have it. Then I start getting pissed and start yelling at her. I tell her I can bring her great misery if she doesn't give it back. She storms away. Later the same day I see ehr again. This time I told her I pay ladyboy 10000 baht to beat you. She replied I have boyfriend box you. I tell her I told ladyboy to kill her. She said fuck you and ran off. Any suggestions? Reasoning with her is not an option right now. I know I probably over reacted.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it finally happened to me, I knew it would be sooner or later. But I thought it would be a complete stranger. I was stolen from. I know several freelancers that hang out in front of Nana Hotel from previous trips. Anyway it was late probably around 3:ooAM when 2 girls I previously have taken before came up to me and we started making small talk, how you've been, how long on holiday, boring stuff. One girl was willing to go with me for free but I didn't like her too much she is how do you say incompetent to stand trial (that's putting it in a nice way). Her friend was still a little crazy but I like that in a girl. Boring if she is normal. I ended up taking her friend for 500 baht ST. We go back to hotel and "boom boom". Afterwards she was playing with my 200$ ipod listening to music. She says she likes hip hop/rap and I say i don't have on Ipod. She still fiddles with it, ignoring me completely. I snatched it out of her hands and put it on the floor. I must have looked away for 10 seconds max and I guess that is all she needed. I realized she had taken it the next morning and went out to Nana at about 8AM to see if she is still there. Sure enough she is still drinking with her friends. I confronted it with her politely and asked for it back. She ignores me. I ask her once more. She says she don't have it. Then I start getting pissed and start yelling at her. I tell her I can bring her great misery if she doesn't give it back. She storms away. Later the same day I see ehr again. This time I told her I pay ladyboy 10000 baht to beat you. She replied I have boyfriend box you. I tell her I told ladyboy to kill her. She said fuck you and ran off. Any suggestions? Reasoning with her is not an option right now. I know I probably over reacted.

Classic!

Maybe your well-connected transvestite hooker friend can help out?

Archived