Biffed Again!!

billywan

Have been seeing a girl I like very much at a bar where she works. Have barfined her a few times before. Last night I went to see her, we sat outside the bar, drank a few, chatted, and watched the crowds go by as usual. A little after 11 o'clock, she got up, went inside the bar, a few minutes later she came out and said she had to go, a guy had barfined her. This is the 2 nd time this asshole has pulled this trick, not cool to barfine a girl another guy is with, shows no respect for me and I lose much face with the girls there as they know I am there specifically to see the girl I am with. She will not tell me who her customer is so I cannot confront him directly ( is really not worth the hassle , he will still be an asshole) Have several options, both of which will cost me money. 1. If I want to stay with her most of the night without this happening, will have to pony up the barfine for her, then she can tell him I am barfined already. Sometimes I barfine her and go to a movie or dinner, othe times movie, and back to my room for fun times together. 2. If she wants to go with the customer to get money (her job) may have to pay bar and also pay her the fee that she would have gotten if she had gone with him. Basically, I am getting tired of this asshole routinely breezing in and barfining her whenever he wants and leaving with her when I am there specifically there to see her. Need to put a a crimp in his barfining plans with her to prevent him from doing this to me. This shows serious disrespect for me and loss of face too. Not too happy with the situation, really like this girl. Am no newbie to barfining and bargirls in general but have never had a guy do this to me in all the years I havae been coming here. Anyone have any advice what to do to put this guy in his place or make the situation better?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, find another girl or barfine her as soon as you catch her.

She obviously "likes" this customer too and does not respect you a lot.

Technically, she is not barfined yet so nothing stops her form being barfined by someone else.

Of course, this is not very nice but you can do nothing except run away and find yourself another one...

You have a sensible reaction by refusing to enter a confrontation.

Good luck

Drogon Thanks for your advice. You are right, technically she is not barfined, so, she is open for grabs but the guy barfining her while I am with her is not cool, I would never do a guy this way. Not sure what I am going to do about this, sure do like her. I understand her going with the guy, could be a regular customer she likes and has been with many times. I have no problem with her going with customers as that is her job but what this guy is doing really rubs me the wrong way.

Obviously the guy comes to the bar with the intention of bar-fining this particular girl and she is happy to go with him because she will make more money fucking him than she will from lady drinks talking to you while you decide if you are going to take her or not. If you don't want her to go with anyone else then you're going to have to pay bar a bit earlier in the evening.

As for not knowing who he is, why don't you just wait until she leaves with him or look inside the bar to see who she is talking / sitting with.

Should you find out who he is I would advise against confronting him as you will only make a fool of yourself.

Drogon Agree with you, it is not a nice thing for a guy to do but this is Thailand. You will always have guys that do things like this. Not much I can do about it. Will just have to barfine her whenever I visit her to prevent him from pulling crap like this. Still having fun in Thailand!!

Archived