Biffed Again!!

billywan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT Thanks for your reply. Had lunch with the girl in question the next day. She confirmed he was a regular who pays her supposedly way more than the going rate. Told her I understand, get as much as you can, all you will get from me is a a cut of the drinks I buy and an occasional barfine. Have had lots of good advice from the Board Members and appreciate that. Definately have learned to Barfine a girl I am interested in up front (front up with the cash as some have recommended). Have much to learn about the bargirl environment, no newbie but not a battle hardened veteran either (don't spend much time in bars, only 2 or 3 nights a week). Have moved on in search of a girl that will treat me better, still will go to her bar as it is my home bar (has been for years, will not let this incident stop me from going there) and am now on a friends basis with her. Have several girls that are my regulars so it is not like I am desperate, also working on a couple to GTG's also, will be interested is seeing how they work out. Still having fun while I am here. Have a nice day!!

Cool it was sorted out, i thought it was pretty obvious when I read it, sorry if i replied when it was already said before.

About that Punter Codex,

I am not sure if there is any, not sure if there should be any to be honest. When I have a regular for 2 years and a noob is gonna sit with her shall I stand my ground or move on? Having said that, at least for my taste there are not too many girls I want to spend the night with, so if I feel I have a shot i take my chances and leave with her before I wake up next to the greasy head print of my self on the pillow :)

By that I am not talking about active interference with her conversation, but if I am receiving signals i am supposed to send an answer, right?

also working on a couple to GTG's also, will be interested is seeing how they work out.

Hehe Billy that is a good one :)

i am glad the myth of the GTGs still exist.

What made me smile is that fact that you are "testing" a couple of them to see how they work out while you are trying to find out how they treat you.

Don't get me wrong please, I am certainly not trying to pick on you, I just find it a bit Alice In Wonderland alike since we guys all of a sudden find ourselves in a world of illusions with all these possibilities and all of a sudden we are able to give them a trial period while they would be under different circumstances considered out of our league. Again, I am not picking on ya, what you just said is what I used to do for years until i stopped ignoring the facts, and ignoring the bad signs because she was hot or because i favored her over the other.

Best thing I can recommend is to activate your senses because a girl with a plan is not dropping a line without a reason, in 98 of 100 cases she is very obvious to see how you react, she can be that way because when you leave there are 5 other in line, the one that picks up her line will be officially introduced as "My Boyflend".

It is really as simple as that and people try to interpret too much hidden meanings into it all or like I said before, they are trying to ignore essential things because they like them.

Hehe Billy that is a good one :)

i am glad the myth of the GTGs still exist.

What made me smile is that fact that you are "testing" a couple of them to see how they work out while you are trying to find out how they treat you.

Don't get me wrong please, I am certainly not trying to pick on you, I just find it a bit Alice In Wonderland alike since we guys all of a sudden find ourselves in a world of illusions with all these possibilities and all of a sudden we are able to give them a trial period while they would be under different circumstances considered out of our league. Again, I am not picking on ya, what you just said is what I used to do for years until i stopped ignoring the facts, and ignoring the bad signs because she was hot or because i favored her over the other.

Best thing I can recommend is to activate your senses because a girl with a plan is not dropping a line without a reason, in 98 of 100 cases she is very obvious to see how you react, she can be that way because when you leave there are 5 other in line, the one that picks up her line will be officially introduced as "My Boyflend".

It is really as simple as that and people try to interpret too much hidden meanings into it all or like I said before, they are trying to ignore essential things because they like them.

CT....good post

It amazes me how some people can become so "clouded" and delusional....when Cnut is involved...LOL

Alice in Wonderland...is just sooo appropriate....LOL

Cheers DC

PS... "My" girl is a ***....whatever the fuck that means....

but i ainn't changing...for "Anything"...

chrs DC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll chuck in the owners perspective here but with the caveat that I do not know the respective spend of either of the individuals or the length of time they have and will spend at the bar.

First of all, let me say I have had this situation play out before my eyes and afterwards I established a policy

OK, the girl's job is not to sell her pussy but to sell drinks. That is why she is employed. Above a certain amount, barfines do become a real profit centre in themselves but not usually in a bar or mid priced go go. Thus, she is doing her job well as the customer is buying himself and her drinks.

If she drops this customer for someone who walks in and offers to pay bar immediately, then she has not only ran away from her job mid shift but she has pissed off a customer who is spending money. Now this customer may be a high roller or a guy who drops 100k a year with a 2k bill every week. He may never come back.

She has been with him on numerous occasions before so she has no problems to be barfined by him.

Customer two is not out of order to ask. The girl is out of order if she does not offer the chance of a barfine to customer one. I don't know the OP but I would suspect that that is what happened and probably went along the lines of:

Do you want to pay bar for me today ?

Maybe, not yet. Not sure.

(she takes this as a no and agrees to be barfined by customer 2. What she should do is to return to customer 1 before agreeing to go with customer 2 and inform him of the situation. That gives him the opportunity to confirm or refuse.)

Now the bar policy has to balance the needs of the bar and the needs of the girl. Customer 1 has every right to think that the girl will not just dump him. As a customer I would be very reluctant to pay for the LDs if that is what happened. However, customer 2 has done nothing wrong except perhaps for being a little forward and not waiting to see what happened later. I could not blame him for asking.

To the OP, if you really think that this girl was just sponging off from you until her pre arranged barfine turned up then why are you such a spineless guy to even think about going back for more shit ? Drop the bitch if that is how you feel and drop the bar. Just be sure that it is not you who fiddled while Rome burned.

Archived