Roll Call 28th Nov

khunsanuk

Mullet - fark I would have died!

What a disaster - we go to a disco FULL of girls - of course it is it's a FARKING lesbian Disco

FARK FARK FARK

Still - had fun

I now have half a bottle of 100pipers belonging to USVirgin YF and me.

I am thinking about taking YF to the Thai Bar/Gogo area. Haven't been there in ages and I know you can barfine and also I don't think they have lesbian bars.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mullet - fark I would have died!

What a disaster - we go to a disco FULL of girls - of course it is it's a FARKING lesbian Disco

FARK FARK FARK

Still - had fun

I now have half a bottle of 100pipers belonging to USVirgin YF and me.

I am thinking about taking YF to the Thai Bar/Gogo area. Haven't been there in ages and I know you can barfine and also I don't think they have lesbian bars.

Don't you have to have a thai guy with you to go into one of the gogo bars?

It was a "You Had to be there" moment, when YF walked upstairs in Bradmans CTO just pointed at him and burt out into a hysterical fit of laughter.

But being a good egg he took the piss taking fully on his young shoulders and gave back as much as was given. In SC the Father / Son comments were flying and we tried to pass YF off as dddave's son due to similar hairstyles (I use the word style loosly).

I didn't make it to Ratchada, had to rush off and meet the wife after she had left a PAD fundraising gala dinner.

Having my hairstyle, at the age of 65 compared to that of a -well- much, much younger man is not in the least insulting. There is, I daresay a tinge of jealousy about.

YF's poise under the relentless fire of our least reticent board member was remarkable. He earned his stripes.

Archived