Roll Call 28th Nov

khunsanuk

SD,

Apart from his politics in YF I can see what you were probably like in the late 70's early 80's, self centered, opinionated and thinking knowing everything AKA Young Dumb and Full of Cum.

Only Joking both of you.

And is SD has changed how ;) ? Oh yeah - not so full of cum :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SD,

Apart from his politics in YF I can see what you were probably like in the late 70's early 80's, self centered, opinionated and thinking knowing everything AKA Young Dumb and Full of Cum.

Only Joking both of you.

As I, and others have mentioned he had the balls to show up and gave as good has he got which earned my respect.

YF One small word of advice, next time you go for a haircut don't pull out a photo of dddave and say"Style it like this"

PS

Cant get to Sillypore this week so up for an afternoon session during the week.

I hope to still have any hair at ddaves age. I'll probably lose it when I'm 40.

SD' date='

...YF One small word of advice, next time you go for a haircut don't pull out a photo of dddave and say"Style it like this"

/quote']

DDDave doesn't go get his hair cut, he sends it out...or so I heard... :)

My locks are firmly rooted in, thank you but I do understand your covetousness.

Next time I get a hair cut (You remember those, don't you? I know it's been a while) I'll bag up some clippings and send them off to you along with a bottle of ELMERS.

SD' date='

Only Joking both of you.

[/quote']

And is SD has changed how ;) ? Oh yeah - not so full of cum :)

....and OLDER..... but cud still pass for 30.....

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers DC

YF,

Good to hear you showed and had a good time with my mates and all the Thai360.com attendees. Some good gents there. Wish I had been down in BKK at the time, but I live a bit away and can not get down there at the moment. I did see CTO this weekend in Korat (went to meet him and another friend and to see the hot air balloon festival). He told me you were an all right guy and you all had some good fun. Good on you. You've been well vetted. Hope to get to meet you one day when you are in town again. If you ever get to Surin I can show you around, we do have some nice adult pleasure palaces up here, and there are some cool places to see and visit of a more cultural nature to expand on your Thailand experiences. Grab a train or bus up here (around 500 baht or so, each way - not hard to do. Hotels run around 800 baht a night and are decent nice places to stay). Don't let the time you spend in Thailand be all about the bars and hos. There much to see and do here to add to your experience if you'd like. Although the bars are a lot of fun as well.

I am of two minds. One says I'd love to have had the chance to see Thailand when I was as young as you are (although I would likely have seen it as an R&R from the VN war zone). The other says I am glad I didn't as I don't know if I would have survived for long!

Cent :thumbup: :)

Archived