Missing it

fool

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't even sign in for a year or so until the problem mysteriously self corrected, so I would suggest seeking help from the admins, if it can be found. LOL

Signed,

Usvirgin, who just called Time Warner Cable 3 times as to why his internet service was down for 2 hours, only to be disconnected three times after going through a menu that first suggested I reboot and all that. I then selected the menu option to upgrade my service, figuring it might be easier to reach a salesperson, and was still disconnected!

SD I am one of the original Donators and hava had the Jaidee Icon by my name for years Just have to get Kuhnsanuk to get it set up again. Have to go to a meeting one of these Fridays and have him do it for me. Have a nice day!!

That's cool. Thanks for that; better man than me then (oh, that's easy LOL). Weird that your name is the only one screwed, but that's why I'm not a geek LOL! I'm sure KS can fix it up.

Cheers,

SD

Hmmmm, grass is always greener, but I swear that nothing beats the airport farewell for 'hey, lets go through this shit all over again ...'.

Some will laugh, but I hate it at the best of times - throwing in a teary farewell doesnt add to the experience. I have an assurance that she wont be coming to the airport when I leave, but I'm already dreading the farewell. 5 more years, 6 months at a time - its insane. She's insane. Er, I'm starting to see a pattern here ... :smirk:

Archived