Washington Square reprieve (again)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to go to one of the bars in the Washington Square area. I went there once during the day time with a friend from South Korea. As we sat at the bar, I remember him looking over at me and noticed I was fingering the girl I was with and another girl was squatted down watching what was going on. My friend almost cummed in his pants.

No reason whatsoever to go there.

This I agree with completely. It's one of the most uninteresting bar areas I have been to ever. The general attitude was pretty unfriendly too. I haven't been there for many years and it will probably be considerably more years before I go back if ever.

I never found WS unfriendly' date=' do you suffer from flatulance by any chance ?

[/quote']

No!

Most of the tales - if they ever happened - took place in Lucy's Tiger Den, which was opposite Patpong.

On my very first trip, I just missed Lucy's Tiger den by a week or So, as Tiger had left from Manila.

The Madrid is/was always full of good stories, and many very REAL CIA types in there!

That was me, but no, i'm not from S.K....i was just joking when i told you that.

That was a great day, wasn't it? Shit, I haven't seen you in a while...hows it going. You still "gettin' some?". By the way, I still

daydream every day about what you were doing in the bar, and i still almost come thinkin about it. .....and shit, when i sleep at night, I still see

you with that girl....and shit, i wake up almost

almost every morning all wet. When's it going to end? (haaa).....thanks for the memories!!

Archived