Washington Square reprieve (again)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you take offense to the term "EURO TRASH" when you know it doesn't pertain to you? Plenty here bash Americans' date=' yet only some Americans take offense to it...if the shoe fits...if it doesn't...[/quote']

Lots of posts using the term euro trash indicate that they regard all Europeans as trash. What pisses me off is that if I responded by calling them yankee dregs I would most likely be banned "tout le suite". Mind you many of these posters come from a country that has set up torture camps on a global scale. Guess who I and many others think are trash?

How many posts haven't been made here about how Europeans are trash because they have shaved heads. I happen to have a nearly shaved head due to a genetic disposition for hair loss. Because of this I have to put up with being refereed to as trash by people that I don't even regard as human beings.

Alholk,

Take a step back and chill a bit mate, as OH said if the cap fits then wear it, I would probably define most of my fellow countrymen as Euro Trash hence the reason I left.

For every european wanker there are probably 10 good guys, for every american asshole the same but unfortunatley human nature dictates that we don't remember the good guys just the idiots, at the end of the day it's not where you are from but it's where you are going to.

I see, so you are saying the truth hurts?

What truth would that be, my truth or yours.

O.k. for you to hate a certain type of person, you "...don't consider human..."

You're confusing hate with utter contempt.

BTW, I agree with you, it is terrible the way the Swedes came to the USA, set up camps and tortured and killed the native Americans and stole their land and resources. Perhapes if the USA hadn't been "settled" by such people, our policies today would be different?

How can you agree with something I never said. Running out of arguments are you. The only colony Sweden has had in North America was new Sweden on the Delaware river. It was founded in 1638 and abandoned in 1655. According to the wiki they mostly lived in peace with the indians.

Taffy sure ain't Irish....lol

Foookin Hell... Foook foook foook

But by about midday it's almost impossible to decipher what he's saying anyway....let alone what language he's speaking.....

Left handed Swaheeli wud be my best guess....lol

...hmmmm 5 weeks.... and counting

Cheers DC

For every european wanker there are probably 10 good guys, for every american asshole the same but unfortunatley human nature dictates that we don't remember the good guys just the idiots, at the end of the day it's not where you are from but it's where you are going to.

This is pretty much what I said in a previous post.

Bottom line: I merely posted my opinion that WS is a total dump with ugly women and unfriendly patrons. I immediately got jumped on by some wanker that apparently can't tolerate people with opinions that differ from his.

This is pretty much what I said in a previous post.

Bottom line: I merely posted my opinion that WS is a total dump with ugly women and unfriendly patrons. I immediately got jumped on by some wanker that apparently can't tolerate people with opinions that differ from his.

Perhapes there is just something about your personality and your contempt for people you "don't consider human" that makes it difficult for you get along well with others, regardless of where?

Archived