Washington Square reprieve (again)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so Welsh? and SD the Yank says he is a Scot!?

that's getting too taff now! :neener:

No' date=' Taffy the Scot says he's a Scot, despite having a (usually) Welsh nickname.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Taffy's mum is Irish so he is 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Welsh...but yes, more of a Scotsman :dunno:

so Welsh? and SD the Yank says he is a Scot!?

that's getting too taff now! :neener:

No' date=' Taffy the Scot says he's a Scot, despite having a (usually) Welsh nickname.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Taffy's mum is Irish so he is 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Welsh...but yes, more of a Scotsman :dunno:

That's some seriously fucked up Celt :surprised:

...I find it particularly pathetic when posters run out of arguments and resort to attacking my country. Especially when they do it based a total lack of knowledge of what they are posting about.

ALHOLK

Different when you do it? seems you can give it out' date=' but you can't take it.[/quote']

i know who cant take it. why dont u just post under si saket girl or bs taucer and then rip into other board members who post under other names as well? talk about being a complete hippi-crite.

u bag people as much as anyone on this board but the minute someone questions u you go apeshit. talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

btw - dumsoda, i think u still owe me some cash for trying to rip me off. when u going to pay up?

Archived