Washington Square reprieve (again)

btw - dumsoda, i think u still owe me some cash for trying to rip me off. when u going to pay up?

Arai na.....you fucking :wanker: drop kick cnut....

Never met you....never want to... But I have watched your multi personalities get banned from here....time and time again......

I TRIED TO RIP YOU OFF....?????

That is a fucking sladerous statement....you jerk....

KS...your call....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should be proud of being Swedish

I am.

But why? :dunno::dunno::dunno::sleeping:

That's probably beyond your comprehension.

You're right, I am unable to comprehend the crap you spew. Not mention your failed logic, or lack of logic and reasoning. Thanks again for proving I am right, that is, you can give it out, but you can't take it. Every time you reply, you just further prove my point. So keep going!

Guest lazyphil

why do you feel the need to display empathy on being proud of coming from any particular country. odd. i'm content and satisfied being born english, not proud, that would be arrogant and sanctimonious. I am however considering buying a second hand saab 9000 2.3 turbo, they go pretty cheap (i've seen near mint ones going for 900 quid) and keep in good shape and go like shit off a shovel!

My old Volvo 940 Turbo has been a loyal, trustworthy friend for many years.

Can't say the same for ALHOLK! :neener:

Sorry ALHOLK, I couldn't resist. I sincerely don't know why these guys are winding you up just because you don't particularly care for a certain bar area. To each his own, and may they all be sentenced to a lifetime of choosing barfines ONLY from WS. :rotfl:

To each his own, and may they all be sentenced to a lifetime of choosing barfines ONLY from WS.

I thought your countries constitution ruled out cruel and inhuman punishment. :)

Seriously though I think this thread has deteriorated to far below pathetic. All I posted was that I think that WS is a dump and I don't want to go there. I was immediately jumped on posters that can't accept opinions that diverges from theirs. E.g. wtf does Swedes in north America have to do with WS.

I hope we can meet up for a beer or 20 some time but as I spend very little time in Bkk these days and I don't recall you posting about going to Pattaya.

ALHOLK

Unsurprisingly you misinterpreted my post and please refrain from discussing logic with anyone that has a degree in computer science, or indeed anyone at all, as you obviously don't know anything about it.

Oh, I'm impressed...big words from a guy from SWEDEN! Thanks again for proving my point...AGAIN. Here is some more bait for you to choke on. You just don't get it do you?

BTW, I have a degree in Documentary writing and production, a minor in Latin American studies, and 3 years of trade school, 3 federal licenses I speak 4 languages...now shall we see who has a bigger dick as well...? N :neener::neener::neener: ever mind, I'd win that as well...go away you petty little man...who will no doubt come back and yet again prove my point! YOU CAN GIVE IT, BUT NOT TAKE IT!

You know what you call a guy in Sweden with a computer science degree? I guy who wishes he was an American! Now take the bait come on...be my bitch! follow my lead...be a good little boy...jump when I say so! Reply, reply! Do as the American says, REPLY!!

Archived