Washington Square reprieve (again)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats amazing considering you've brought it up 1' date='000,000 times in just about every thread ive ever been on. wow u must really love toxic (even though u claim not to have any financial association with the place. hmmm, i dont see u arguing about starving african children or any other injustices. why then do u give a shit about a small bar bill that took place....18 months ago?in a bar u insist u have no financial stake in? WOW amazing

[/quote']

Listen Fuck wit....

I've made donations...(willingly) to help mentally retarded children......

...But obviously none of the funds have reached a point where they can help with your medication......Som Nom FUCKING na.....

Now ur 1.000,000 times claim....is about as credible as "anything" you have ever posted.....

Africa....different story...

A full on wanker....that tries to goose service Staff out of their Salary...is nothing more than a piece of dried Dog shit....2 me.....

Fuck you.... you scum of the earth cnut......

Do you understand what I'm saying....or should I say it in words of 1 syllable....?????????????

P.S.

YES...I like Toxic

...and the people there....

and I farkn despise....2 bit rip off cnuts....

Hope I've made myself clear....OK...???

you've just made my point from another thread. despite you calling me a fuckwit etc you will not get banned because u r in a protected circle who can do whatever they want on this board.

ur fooling nobody and u do take everything oh so personally. im glad ive gotten under ur skin. i could reply by stating the obvious about your appearance...ahem or lack of it, or that life has passed u by and u have to revert to humping bargirls and thinking ur in love and that they genuinely love u back but i think we all know this already.

hey, anyone want to bet that im the one who gets banned in this exchange while the dumb cnut gets off? i'll start the bidding at 20,000 baht...any takers?

I am missing the old Clinton Plaza which was indeed the only nightlife area where I have been more than once . Except several others . If you ran into the place from Suk the bar right in front of you was my favorite with a short-time place right on top of the building , I prefer well structured concepts . BuBi in tears now , sweet memories .

Archived