Washington Square reprieve (again)

That was me, but no, i'm not from S.K....i was just joking when i told you that.

That was a great day, wasn't it? Shit, I haven't seen you in a while...hows it going. You still "gettin' some?". By the way, I still

daydream every day about what you were doing in the bar, and i still almost come thinkin about it. .....and shit, when i sleep at night, I still see

you with that girl....and shit, i wake up almost

almost every morning all wet. When's it going to end? (haaa).....thanks for the memories!!

You told everybody in our class you were from South Korea.

As for why I was in the bar, I took you to that part of Bangkok so we could have a few beers. You didn't watch me that much because you had your own hottie.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i disagree on that! sure 99% of the Square BG are over or approaching the expiry date, but there still can be the occasional hottie found, but you need time!

There are a few hotties, but as others have said, the expiration date on most of those girls has expired. This event happened during the day time, never saw anything worth looking at during the night.

I've seen some good looking girls in the daytime as well but they didn't work there. They were from Soi 33 bars and one was inquiring about work. Otherwise they were spies, because an expat friend sent me a text from work saying, "I thought you were going to have a 'quiet day in' today, now you're at the Lone Staar?"

But WS is a quiet place to go, and I wouldn't be looking for a girl there, although the staff are friendly.

Someone mentioned that the regulars are less than friendly, but I never experienced that in the few bars I've been to.

Archived