Washington Square reprieve (again)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One visit and a final decision, how precise. Why not a relaxed cruise and then some statements made based upon all the variables in play at that given moment. I'm sure that would be more in keeping with the nature of the place by all accounts. I myself am considering such a perusal toward the end of that month.

...I find it particularly pathetic when posters run out of arguments and resort to attacking my country. Especially when they do it based a total lack of knowledge of what they are posting about.

ALHOLK

Different when you do it? seems you can give it out, but you can't take it.

Why not a relaxed cruise and then some statements made based upon all the variables in play at that given moment.

:nono: Unscientific . I will start the evening with a powerpoint presentation in one of the bars explaining my intention and in defense of any morally questionable activities I will further wear a white lab coat .

Yes yes yes, this is I feel actually more scientific since you will gain the upper hand and be able to make a more reasoned judgement given that the look of wonderment will be near universal across both bar girls, punters and any and all others so levelling the playing field of arsessment. Might I suggest a large fiery red full beard, most unruly and unkempt hair, elastoplast spectacles or eye patch, mismatched socks, and shoes, and (your choice of either) partially or fully open fly! I feel this will add more weight to your authority as a man of science. Unless of course this actually describes your normal appearance in which case I suggest Buddhist robes!

Different when you do it? seems you can give it out, but you can't take it.

I can take it, you see I don't really care what people I despise think about my country.

My views on your country are based on what it is actually doing in the world. Of course as a yank you have a different set rules for yourself and others.

Your claim that Swedes were responsible for genocide in North America is just pathetic. Almost as pathetic as another poster started ranting about how Swedish vikings invaded England. In his defence it cold be said however that he obviously has a very low level of education as most Brittish know that the invaders were from Denmark and Norway.

When you were ranting about Euro trash i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Now I'm not any more.

Archived