Patpong piss-up

Numbers & I decided that we needed another good night out on the 'Pong before we all scattered for Xmas.

So, we are meeting at 1500 (may get there as early as 1400, but ya know, work may get in the way, so 1500 is safe) at Madrid tomorrow (Wed 17/12). Have lunch there (Madrid Special pizzas highly recommended), then off the the hostess bars on PP2, then happy hour gogos on PP1 & PP2, then off to a wine drinking event on Suk soi 31 (or not, a democratic decision), then...33 or Cowboy or ?????

All are welcome.

See you there.

Cheers,

SD

LOL. Fair play on that mate. Too bad you aren't here, as this night is planned to be as fun as the night we took you out. Hopefully tou survived the excessive layover and did not get into trouble with your "obligations" at home. I'd hate to be partly responsible for another year of your life LOL!

But, back on topic, I'll be prompt tomorrow -- no later than 1500 at Madrid. Jing jing. Work (mostly) finished for the year for me now...

Cheers,

SD

Yawn,

Just woken up not that the fact is of any intrest to this thread. Seeing the peeps at Suan Plu this morning to hopefully change the O to a B then, if all works out go and apply for work permit (getting legit).

If and when things work out according to Thai time I will hopefully make it, Madrid does have special ashtrays for me, its a pity YF wont be there to make the Pizza. It should be fun to meet Faussie face to face since for some unknown reason he cannot see eye to eye with me in this forum.

SD if I am delayed I will give you a call and catch up with ya's all wherever you may be.

Kewl. Mekong, I think U & Fausie will be good. Call me if you think a drama. Bring herbals?

I'm happily doing an all nighter with my US biz $$ reconcile...so far, so good.

A good year tomorrow is a fine "blessing."

Cheers,

SD

Well, too bad y'all lame-o's missed it. In attendance were MrBang, PomPom, Mekong, Numbers and myself. Booze & pizza at Madrid, a botten of Black & too much Jagermeister at Cosmos, several bottens of whine at the WineLoft, and more booze on Cowboy, where we ran into Lord Toad & Ikkrang. Shame on BrownFox77 and Faustian who were in communication but never showed LOL! Just kidding lads.

A good night indeed. Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,

SD

Archived