Patpong piss-up

Well, too bad y'all lame-o's missed it. In attendance were MrBang, PomPom, Mekong, Numbers and myself. Booze & pizza at Madrid, a botten of Black & too much Jagermeister at Cosmos, several bottens of whine at the WineLoft, and more booze on Cowboy, where we ran into Lord Toad & Ikkrang. Shame on BrownFox77 and Faustian who were in communication but never showed LOL! Just kidding lads.

A good night indeed. Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,

SD

Next one for me also, never made it to Cowboy as I was held captive all night by an insatiable Sex Maniac I picked up at Rainbow 1 during an obligatory Nana run. Knew I was in for it when upon learning 'Cowboy was my favorite spot she said she also likes to BF pretty girls from Cowboy sometimes. :o

Didn't know about the Madrid piss-up till I called which is ironic as I was right in the area at Silom Dental earlier that day. Got to pay more attention to the "Meeting" forum once in a while. :doah:

Staying in tonight after three heavy days in a row. Maybe catch up this weekend?

Cheers,

SD

I'm afraid I'm heading down to Pats in the morning - I do find it quite relaxing there however as I've done in the past I'll come back Ricky Tick if Pats aint so good (per CT's recent post). Past couple years however Pats has been pretty good... :evil: :hubba:

Just got done answering about 10 frantic "911" type emails from work - hopefully I've held them at bay for a bit - jees, only been here a few days now :(

If you happen to fancy a trip to Pattaya over the Holidays will be happy to show you some of the finer sights on offer.. ;)

Archived