"Aise pub" at Sukumvit Soi 30

Blackie, I live about 40 steps from the club.It is one of the in clubs in Bangkok now and I took some photos there during a party sponsored by Swatch (although I wasn't invited, of course). You can have dinner or drinks, whatever, but it seems mainly popular with Thais. Don't know if it is expensive as I haven't eaten there. Friday and Saturday nights it is pretty full and some good looking women passing by my door on the way there.

Cheers! wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

I've been twice in Aise (Soi 31), and everytime the place was full of very pretty, sort of "hi-so" girls. Some come driving up in big Mercs, and on one occasion I saw some girls picked up at closing time by a uniformed driver in a big limo.

Problem is, the women seem very cold and snobbish. Well, maybe it's different if you park a Ferrari outside ...

I was out with a few Thais a week or so back and was asking a couple of the fellows the best places to go to meet some "nice Thai girls who might be willing to be be a little adventurous" and Aise was one of the three places that he mentioned.

Stick

What were the other two Stick - Thermae and Siam Hotel?

Read the Thai Language School thread in languages. I swear to god I had the old crow on the telephone today giving me an earful.

[ June 04, 2001: Message edited by: Bangkok Phil ]

To All,

thanks for the responses.

It looks like I'll have to sign up for BP's lingo course before entering Aise's portals.

Or take Sticky with me to translate... laugh.gif" border="0

• 8 years later...
I was out with a few Thais a week or so back and was asking a couple of the fellows the best places to go to meet some "nice Thai girls who might be willing to be be a little adventurous" and Aise was one of the three places that he mentioned.

Stick

how cool

Umm...you didn't happen to notice the date of the thread you just quoted, did you?

Archived