Federal Hotel

redwood13

If they are owned/run by the same family' date=' then why is Honey so much cheaper?[/quote']

As I remember the cheapest room in the Honey is 800B but has no fridge and is smaller than the cheapest rooms in the Federal (1,000B) which as well as being slightly bigger has a fridge and better tv channels (last time I stayed anyway).

Simie.

Stayed at honey about a month ago. Cheapest room there was 1000 baht.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet again' date=' YF demonstrates that he has the brains of a turnip ...[/quote']

Come on now, other than being utterly misguided on politics (as I was as a youth, the army and a trip to El Salvador cured me), the kid seems o.k.

Chappie, do me a favor, count up all your posts that have my name and rogies name, and if it exceeds 100, then theres a problem. Can you do that for me or do you not know how to do that. I will give you step by step instructions in case you feel like your head is about to explode.

OH, Utterly misguided? Please tell me where I am misguided because I am a bit lost here. :smirk:

Was there last month. A nice place, but yes, noisy as all hell from the construction. The noise kills the quiet pool setting, not to mention disturbing sleep.

Was there often in the past, more as guest friendly i would say.

I remember, the coffee smells like a dead cat there.

Yet again' date=' YF demonstrates that he has the brains of a turnip ...[/quote']

Come on now, other than being utterly misguided on politics (as I was as a youth, the army and a trip to El Salvador cured me), the kid seems o.k.

Chappie, do me a favor, count up all your posts that have my name and rogies name, and if it exceeds 100, then theres a problem. Can you do that for me or do you not know how to do that. I will give you step by step instructions in case you feel like your head is about to explode.

OH, Utterly misguided? Please tell me where I am misguided because I am a bit lost here. :smirk:

Misguided in that you are well...a bit to the right of Ronald Reagan... :) Barry Goldwater was in my opinion, the last "REAL" Republican, liked his style. I met Rush years back, at a cigar function, very nice guy, seemed shy actually, maybe he was stoned. I also shook hands with G. Bush Sr. when he was VP, also a really nice guy, though he seemed a bit clueless on "real life."

I have faith in you though, you will learn...of course the wisest thing to do is take a look at all of us, and RUN LIKE HELL! :) Never go here again! :)

Misguided in that you are well...a bit to the right of Ronald Reagan... :) Barry Goldwater was in my opinion, the last "REAL" Republican, liked his style. I met Rush years back, at a cigar function, very nice guy, seemed shy actually, maybe he was stoned. I also shook hands with G. Bush Sr. when he was VP, also a really nice guy, though he seemed a bit clueless on "real life."

I have faith in you though, you will learn...of course the wisest thing to do is take a look at all of us, and RUN LIKE HELL! :) Never go here again! :)

Define a "real republican".

Define a "real republican".

No. :neener:

Archived