turned over by a Laos girl

cheekyboy

i have known her for about 5 years ,shes never worked in a bar but had menial type jobs in BKK for which she earns around 8000 a month, i topped that up each month with a extra amount .i paid for her boob transplants and we were talking about the sinsot and building a house in Vientianne.

Then she lost her job, laid off because of the downturn and suddenly her money was tight. i usually ring her and sms and she responds to me.

Then suddenly yesterday things turned bad !the phone was off in the afternoon when we normally have a chat ,rang her late afternoon and evening ,still off . i was fearing the worst !

rang her at midnight and still off ,it looked like she was doing the dirty !rang her all thru the am ,phone was still off .6 -7 morning it was still off. at just before 8 the phone was back on but no answer .i sent her a sms asking why the phone off and no answer .no reply .send further sms to ask what was wrong still ,no reply .

sent a few more sms but no replies..

Dumb and dumber ...

now you would have thought she would have realised it would jeopardise things and leave her phone with her mate or in her room so as not to arouse my suspicions ,or money would be cut off and house wouldnt be built ,but no they are too dumb for that .

i sent her a sms accusing her of doing the dirty but no reply .amazing how things can turn around .

thats another waste of time and effort.

and money down the drain .

but i am hardened now and her sex drive was diminished because of the implants ,it upset her hormones and she wasnt hot any more .

so maybe its for the best ,its just that ones faith becomes diminished at these strange turn of events .its not the first .

i save my money on the sinsot and house but lose just a small amount .so i guess its a close shave but i wonder are there any gals out there that you can trust or are they all unpredictable nutters ?

yours truly ...gutted

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't you jumping to conclusions? All I get from your message is a turned of cell phone, and no one answering the phone or your messages. That could mean any number of things.

I do think it's for the best you think about cutting her loose, since you're obviously more concerned about yourself than her well being. If I were in your shoes, I would be worried about her, and NOT if she may have slept around. You sound quite selfish to me.

There is no girl out there that you can trust 100% not to cheat on you. Under the right (wrong?) circumstances even the nicest girl may do things that she will later regret. What matters is why she did it and whether it is part of a bigger character flaw.

The fact that you suspect she is cheating because her phone has been off makes me think this isn't the first time you have had your doubts about her.

Archived