turned over by a Laos girl

cheekyboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One could get a postpaid mobile account in your name, then give the GF the phone. You'll get a list of all calls with the monthly bill.

Certainly not an economical solution but maybe money well spent in the long run.

Don't need to do that. DTAC allows you to view live the last two months usage. All outward calls, SMS, money transferred away, GPRS etc.

You need a one time password (OTP) but the beauty is that it will send that OTP to another DTAC phone so you can log on as her !

It does send an SMS to her phone saying that the OTP is going to the other number but if you never tell them about it then they will never know and never be the wiser. Good old DTAC !

But!

It's all so complicated!!!!!!!!

Why bother?

I want an easy life, stress free.

I think OH's comparison to a hooker in farangland is a valid one. It proves the point this is all about buying a relationship, money as a threat/control method...carrot and stick. Totally fucked up imho.

and many times she was on the toilet when i rang her !.i got the impression that she grabbed the phone and went in the toilet. occasionally when we conversed she was 'talking to the gallery' like there was someone there ,you get the feeling she wasnt alone .

I don't know what kind of person you are if you are rather layed back and calm or more the paranoid kind of guy. If you are rather calm but sensetive and this is the impression you got from the conversation you might be on top of it.

Checking her out, GPRS and invading her privacy is NEVER the way to go. If you can't be sure from your guts you should move on, nothing good can come from a phone bill except that u get a number and still don't know what was going on. Not trusting a person creates the wildest fantasies which are usually worse as the reality. 5 Years is a long time, i can see how that is not easy to walk away from, from what you say here you seem to be understanding for what she is doing, therefore trust your guts feeling and try to move on. There is no reason to call her if she doesnt pick up the phone. If the phone would be lost it wouldn't ring. She wants you to give up at least that's what I get from reading your posts.

actually i did get to speak to her and things were ok ,she said that the phone a slim Nokia fell down the toilet and was dead .this had happened before so it was reasonable that she was peed off about it and lacking another phone. she got an old one off her mate to use . ok everything fairly ok ,but me wondering if it was bolox .

then last week she had a bad chest and was coughing blood so she said. My previous Thai wife had died from TB/AIDs so it was something i didnt want to happen again so sent her some cash for a x-ray and hospital checkup .

was i being scammed ?not a big amount so not too worried about it.

Then later in the week i rang her and she in the hawngNam again after a long ring .suspicious.

I sent her a message saying 'why you in the hawngnam all the time when i ring ,you doing shortime with a thai man' .and no reply.

then i told her she was definately shagging a Thai bloke to get some response and still no reply .so i think shes a lost cause and no more cash from me she is on her own now.she cant have much money as she was laid off from her job at the thai food manufactory along with a lot of the other workers .so she must be desperate for a cash injection for the rent and the family back home and the kid being looked after by relations.its not easy for her to get a job being a Laos gal but she has a nice demeanor and more smiles than a Thai gal ,thats her saving grace .

When you spoke to her again, after the coughing blood incident, which incidentally would be a severe infection or TB, did she seem miraculously better? Or was she still coughing?

As a rule of thumb, a girl who runs to the toilet to answer the phone is with someone else. In my bad old days I saw this many times. The lady concerned was always on the phone with some farang.

CB, her smile might be nice, but I'd suggest that is her only positive attribute. Run away...and take care.

I bought a new swimsuit.

Had a pocket.

Put mobile in pocket.

Went for a swim.

Mobile dead.

won't do this a second time (I guess)

To the OP:

You don't tell us how often/long you stay in LOS

You need to realise that the chances of success in a "far away relationship" are proportional to your length of stay with her.

Giving money to bridge the time gap is not going to help in any way, on the contrary :spank:

Archived