Stabbed by Thai wife

cheekyboy

My mates wife usually disappears for a couple of days just after pay day.

Usually looses the lot at "Bock Deng".

If on the rare occassion she does win its normally in the form of IOU's which are very seldom honoured!

On returning home,she has to go cap in hand to the "Baa Boo" money lender who lends money at the "5 for 6"rate so they can pay the rent! :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
Did any of the women end up with their head stuck in the doorway?

I had a duo once who started fighting between themselves because one wanted to go earlier than the other. After a smashed ashtray and them fighting naked with each other, one managed to get the other out of the room only to get the other one's heat stuck in the door as she slammed it shut.

Claret all over so I exercised big head and chucked them both out with near full pay. Was expecting BiB for a couple of days afterwards but nothing more came of it.

Did any of the women end up with their head stuck in the doorway?

I had a duo once who started fighting between themselves because one wanted to go earlier than the other. After a smashed ashtray and them fighting naked with each other' date=' one managed to get the other out of the room only to get the other one's heat stuck in the door as she slammed it shut.[/b']

Claret all over so I exercised big head and chucked them both out with near full pay. Was expecting BiB for a couple of days afterwards but nothing more came of it.

You didn't take a picture of the naked girl who had her head stuck in the shut door do you?

You got to start writing this stuff down for a best seller.

Archived