Truth or fiction? Doesn't really matter.

lingus

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refuse to believe it.

Which is strange because in a lot of cases he believes she really does wuv him even thought he is 2-3 times her age 5-10 times her weight and has very little in common apart from the desire to spend "his" money

Take the age difference and cross culture out of it. Now does the situation change? If your brother or best friend was being lied to/cheated on by his farang/same culture and age wife, what would you do? How will you feel if you do nothing, and the guy ends up seriously fucked, and or going out a window when it all goes to shit?

Of course I suppose one could argue what if you do something and he still goes out a window..? A no win situation.

A problem I have with doing/saying nothing is this, it is more less the same as helping the person pull off their evil deed. But of course, it is a case to case basis.

I've told the story before, I'll tell it again as it is relevant. I know a guy who is married to a former bar girl. 2 of her sisters live with them, both girls are hard core whores. Both girls regularly bring customers home for dinner, and this guy and his wife go out on "double dates" with the sister and her customer. The customer honestly believes he is the ONLY boy friend this girl has.

I asked the farang guy if he felt he was playing into the lie, and enabling the whore sister in laws to pull off their game. His lame excuse is this "...my wife says this is what is done..." he also added "...every bhat they get is 1 less the family bothers me for...this is the way Thais do things..." As I said earlier, this is just as bad as the girl and her game...but what do I know? and I suppose it is a slightly different situation than that of the O.P.

Why again is this being made rocket science?

Tell him... if he is in denial.. screw him you have dome what you could

Tell him... if he hates you for that.. screw him he is a moron

no matter what he is screwed one way or another, but watching him getting fucked over by some greedy girl is by any means the most stupid thing to do!

Like I said, depends on the person and the situation, I'd want to know. I can see where it could be ugly either way...tell the guy, he disbelieves you, and hates you for it...don't tell the guy, he finds out, then finds out you knew and didn't tell him...and hates you.

I'm with you & Sticky on that. I'd want to know, if it was certain and not conjecture. But like Bust said, many would not so as to not spoil an illusion.

The OP just needs to know which camp his friend is in. And ya, that's easier said than done. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

While all the comments by Stick and others are very noble - but there is NO 100% proof in this case.

The OP says

<>

He says himself hasn't seen any proof

<>

So frankly advice like "Real mates would tell your friend" is frankly in my opinion wrong - because the OP doesn't have any real proof yet - just second hand information that may or may not be wrong.

Real mates wouldn't spread bullshit, even if their mate is blind to the obvious.

Archived