New pizza delivery

khunsanuk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Hahahahahahaha, you'll be happy to know that all the time I travel or eat (anywhere special anyways) my wife is there as well.

Didn't travel yet btw. Had planned to be in S'pore this weekend, but the airport closure threw that off. Did not want to risk spending 25K on tickets and then not being able to go. Instead we are going up-country for New Years. Oh joy of joys :)

Sanuk!

Hi,

Number is 02-276-1515

Not sure where they deliver, but branches are at: Suriwongse, Esplanade, Khao San, Thonglor, Crystal (no idea where this is), Avenue Ratchayothin, Carre Four Udomsuk and Paseo (again, no idea where this is).

Looks like thin crust on the pictures, maybe someone who's ordered them can confirm.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Just had the Carbonara Pizza. It arrived a bit cold, but I attribute that to this being the first time and the delivery guys (there were 2 of them) not being able to find my house. Not a surprise that :)

I thought the pizza was decent, although a bit dry. My wife and daughter didn't like it at all though, said it was too dry and tough.

It tastes more like a pizza you would get in the West (if I remember correctly :) ) than one from Pizza Company or Pizza Hut.

Might try them again.

Sanuk!

Archived