The Red Lady and The Jealousy

ChristianTroy

Hi there folks,

I wanna share a short story that is starting to annoy me and I am not sure how to stay out of it any longer as I am being made one of the main figures in this silly play.

The Red Lady is my longest and best friend in Thailand, she is a show girl, one of those you wanna meet because she is one of the jewels, hence that why she is my friend for many years now. She was calling me in hospital at least twice a week, even borrowed me a significant amount of money once when I needed it quick and basically never asks for anything in return. Dumb Cnut was lucky enough to meet her and can back me up that she doesn't fit the regular bar girl description. I am explaining this because it is also the reason for the story. From my point of view both of us treasure the friendship and would never risk it for sex, also i think we aren't really attracted to each other (never really thought about it)

However, me being back in Pattaya seems to be a great deal for her and she seems very happy about it. She is dropping off fresh fruits and stuff at the lobby every morning to make sure i am eating healthy and so on.

Since about 2 weeks she is having this customer, which is basically a really nice guy who doesn't mean to harm people but he seems to have this uncontrollable jealousy that is making her literally miserable.

He certainly has a crush on her if he isn't in love already while she told him straight that she is in love with somebody else. She set the record straight and he even told me that. Anywho.. he seems somehow a little bit obsessive with her. I perfectly understand that he has a problem with me, even when I mean to do no harm to them, I am there and she explicitely told me not to back off when i offered it for her peaces sake. In fact she is calling me when she is with him, she picks me up with the car when she is on the ride home with him etc.. I do understand this pisses him off. They seem to have a little sex problem as he is not able to perform sex with a condom. He told me that as well. I am the least who would make fun about that because I am sure it has to be frustrating for him and prolly triggers what I am writing next.

He is accusing her of going short time with me, he is accusing her of going short time with customers when she disappears to the backstage area for longer than 10 minutes, he is ranting about the kind of shows she's gotta do and ranting if she sits with another customer for a drink. Since that is nothing new that people react this way, he started to check up on her at her home which for my taste means he is crossing the line. There is a beer bar right where she lives and he is hanging out there for hours. Okay okay okay loooooong story and many words... i think he is going too far, she thinks he is going too far, she repeatedly told him that nothing is going on between them and that she also leaves in a few days to see her boyfriend in Europe. He got all these in formations, and still he is stalking around her place and since a few days he is trying to make me responsible that not more could happen between them. As I said, i think he is a nice guy, doesn't look bad, good job etc.. but he seems to ignore ANYTHING she tells him and it has become very uncomfortable to deal with him even after she told him to back off.

How'd you handle this.. as I have decided to stay out of it but he seems to want to pull me into this all the time.

What's the solution? Talk between 2 Men? Banishment from the bar?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Red Lady" is only special in your mind. To me and most other punters she'd be just another whore. If I remember correctly she's a whore with children so I and many others with good taste wouldn't even fuck her for free. You claim you're "being made one of the main figures" but the obvious truth is that you relish the drama and the "he said, she said, me said" bullshit. Why not be honest with yourself and admit you love this drama and that's why you spend so much time fucking around with whores in Pattaya and writing about it on this board.

she's a whore with children so I and many others with good taste wouldn't even fuck her for free.

You seem to be a nice and lovely person. :content:

How do you tell a woman gave birth when she keeps in shape and doesn't have any stretch marks? Are you implying that mothers can't be attractive anymore? Are women with a child humans second class?

I always thought when a girl looks hot she is hot.

Clearly I must be mistaken, thanx a million for teaching me such a valuable lesson! And my sincerest apologies for being accused to sleep with her. :content: It is really all my fault. How dare I going to the same bar where a random guy is going as well. :content:

Sounds like the bloke is in lurve / infatuation/ lust. We've all been there.. a form of temporary madness, and it's hard to be rational with a (temporarily) crazy person.

I look back on my own jealous antics in years gone by... almost beyond belef.

Can't offer much advice other than assure the guy 100% that you have no involvement at all other than friendship with lady in red, explain to him, as you have here, that sex would spoil it between you. Then try to keep a low profile for a while.

Try discreetly to suggest to lady in red that the guy is behaving irrationally and could cause problems and to cool things with him if possible.

All easier said than done.

Good luck, mate.

:beer:

Too much drama in Pattaya. :p

the good times making up for it :content:

It is barely my drama since I am never around when he snaps and has one of his outbursts. Let's not forget that it happens on a daily basis that a guy is falling for a girl, doesn't get what he wants and starts making accusations. There is so much to enjoy about this nightlife here some people just don't know how.

Thanx mate, good post

she decided I should not start a conversation with him because she doesn't want it to become my problem and she doesn't care enough for him. She is hoping he is giving up on her and the less she sorts out with him the more likely he disappears.

As for keeping a low profile, I offered it, she doesn't wants me to go, i have my chair in this bar and people come sit with me not the other way around. The point is that he is a random John Doe customer and she doesn't want to be involved with him and she was clear about that which he confirmed to me when i first met him. It wouldn't be right for me to back off because of this guy.

This guy is coming to Thailand for more than 15 years, was married 10 years with a girl that ran away with another guy, distrust is a bitch it makes one think into all kinds of directions combine that with low self esteem caused by massive sexual problems and a really nice guy turns into a mad machine, that is why he keeps on booking her even when he was already rejected on so many levels. In A few days she is in Europe.. and the problem will resolve itself

Archived