Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And somewhere to the east â?? in a cave? a basement? on a mountainside? â?? a well-known man in a turban smiles."

What an insightful comment....how true!

Israel, proudly doing Muslim extremists work since 1948.

Justifications for this are pointless. Lots of innocent civilians will die. Israel doesn't want peace. They say they do, but will just create more terrorists and if anything they are prolonging and deepening the conflict. The attacks wont end.

This is too complex and crazy...

For me the main responsible are first and in the order:

- The Fucking British who knowingly fucked up the situation before leaving

- All the surrounding Arab countries which didn't try to solve the problem but used the situation

(and the Palestinians) to fight a proxy war.

Luckily, countries like Egypt and Jordania realized they couldn't erase the Jews by war only.

- Both Palestinians and Israelis:

Palestinians for letting themselves be the pawns of the Arab neighbours -> Israelis: For realizing too late that, although the Arabs couldn't win a war, it didn't mean peace....

Now the only long-term hope is the neighbouring countries continue to develop slowly and then the situation will stabilize by itself....

Other than that: I agree with FS, don't wish to be on the receiving end of a 122mm rocket....

Firing "many" rockets (I hardly call a few hundreds rockets many -> watch the MLRS of a single American armoured regiment during a TOT -> there are more than a few hundreds "bombs" dropped.

-> the Hamas is using un-guided rockets which are....not guided thus inaccurate :grin:

Hamas is a relic of the past: Sadly, extremists are always popular with uneducated masses..(and jobless and desperate)

"And somewhere to the east â?? in a cave? a basement? on a mountainside? â?? a well-known man in a turban smiles."

What an insightful comment....how true!

Israel, proudly doing Muslim extremists work since 1948.

Justifications for this are pointless. Lots of innocent civilians will die. Israel doesn't want peace. They say they do, but will just create more terrorists and if anything they are prolonging and deepening the conflict. The attacks wont end.

Israel and the USA are making Iran happy. Iran has/had two enemies inside the Arab world: Iraq and the Taliban. The US has erased the first and is fighting the second. And Israel is elevating the Hamas terrorists - supported by Iran - to Arab freedom fighters.

The last years could not have been better for Iran thanks to its Western adversaries.

:(

SD...I infer that you are implying that the violence/apartheid is only ingrained in the Israeli's. Surely, you must have forgotten the deep hatred many Arabs have for the Jews.

Funny tho', only the Zionists seem to make that verbal hatred come true, if you look at the body count.

And I firmly believe that the measure of a man is how he treats those weaker than he. Therefore, Israel fails miserably. The stronger power must be the one to break the cycle of violence. Instead, Israelis were the first to violate this cease fire...they treat people like dogs, then get bitten and then exclaim "Look, they're dogs!" Unacceptable in a civilized world.

Cheers,

SD

But it still stands that the 2200+ Qassam rocket attacks in the past year have lead to zero deaths and few injuries.

"Additionally' date=' more than 2,500 mortar attacks have been launched against Israel from Gaza. This has resulted in eight (8) Israeli deaths."

Link

Oooo, well, yes, then 8 deaths in a year is certainly worth 400 and counting with no end in sight; plus the forced starvation of a whole race of people.

You're a moron. Didn't I already give you a dollar to go away little boy? Now scram -- adults are working here.

Cheers,

SD

Hmmmm, yes. [color:purple]From 2001 until May 2008, there have been over 3,050 Qassam rockets fired at Israeli targets,[1], mainly against Sderot and the Western Negev. Fifteen (15)[citation needed] Israelis have been killed and over 433 injured, along with significant property damage.[/color]

And "ciation needed," so no backup for the numbers, which are 15 in eight years, or two a year. Sooooo, as I asked FM, bad aim or deliberate *lack* of targeting civilians? Bad aim is not the bet, if you play the odds.

And does that justify 1,000's of civilian deaths at the hands of the IDF over the same eight years?

As I said: you're a moron. Go away.

Cheers,

SD

Archived