Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I find offensive in this war is that the USA is selling the newest technology in bombs to the Israelis. If we didn't sell them the bombs, there probably would not be a war.

The

It is quite the scam for the defense industry because not only do we sell them the bombs but they use our tax dollars to buy them with. Perfect scenario for the weapons contractors. Our hands are bloody indeed.

What I find offensive in this war is that the USA is selling the newest technology in bombs to the Israelis. If we didn't sell them the bombs' date=' there probably would not be a war.

The[/quote']

It is quite the scam for the defense industry because not only do we sell them the bombs but they use our tax dollars to buy them with. Perfect scenario for the weapons contractors. Our hands are bloody indeed.

Isn't it ironic this all started off on Christmas Day? If Jesus was here today, would he shake his head by all the blood Christians shed in the name of god?

...the Palestinians have a right to resist.

Resist what?

A right to resist being confined' date=' starved, massacred, blockaded, treated like animals, having walls built through their their land....take your pick. You have that right too if it ever happens to you.[/quote']

The picture you paint is similar to what happened to the American Indian.

The picture you paint is similar to what happened to the American Indian.

In some ways. A few of them tried resistance but it didn't get them anywhere, except onto reservations. The Palestinians are on reservations now but I guess there's still some resistance left in them in the form of Hamas. Crushing Hamas is what the Gaza bombing is about.

>>resist what?

..Israeli occupation.

in 1880 10,000 Jews lived in peace alongside their 500,000 Palestinian neighbours

in 1886 Theodor Herzl founded Zionism and decided to build a Jewish state in Palestine

in 2008 5.4 million Jews occupy the former Palestine, while 4.25 million Palestians are refugees

... go figure. You seem still to be in denial like the Turks are over the Armenian genocide.

Yes, my British ancestors occupied my country Australia and N America by ethnically cleansing the native populations, and got away with the atrocities. Israel is trying to do the same thing in the 21st Century, but this time the whole world is watching.

To further your education, ry, try Palestine Remembered and in particular

Map and you might begin to understand what the Palestinians are so upset about.

There's no turning back the clock to 1880. There's got to be a compromise. But Israel will never have peace until they make their enemies their friends.

:beer:

Israel receives nearly a third of American overseas aid money.

Egypt is the second largest recipient and it's basically a bribe to leave Israel alone.

Jordan also receives a very nice whack, about $670 million, for the same reason.

Aid to Palestine is mainly spent on rebuilding infrastructure that the Israelis promptly bomb flat again.

Archived