Zantika fire????

drogon

Most buildings like this are shoddy construction. Most clubs do not last longer than 2 years and after that get torn down and a new one gets build. I wouldn't be surprised if Santika was shoddily build as well. I have been there once some time ago.

A number of girls in my appartment building work there and they always asked me to go out there. I will check on them tomorrow.

W

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been there many times, I'm not surprised...this was an accident waiting to happen. It will happen again. All the clubs are packed, there's never any count or limit to capacity. I've been to these Ekamai clubs and they pack them in. No regard for safety, profit first always.

RIP all the people lost tonight. My thoughts go out to the families of the dead. A terrible tragedy.

I've been there many times, I'm not surprised...this was an accident waiting to happen.

I agree with you 100% on that. It is not only the clubs but many of the places we perform at. Some stages it is a mircle that they last through the perdormances and that no-one gets electrocuted by the open wiring .... and the Thai's answer when the "Farang" is concerned. Don't worry nothing will happen .......

Archived