Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

Another one for those who think I love Drama (this one in fact I enjoy to some extent)

Pretext:

I reported about this girl about 2 years ago, extremely beautiful gogo dancer, J-Style Face , Natural Firm C-Cup and an athletic body and yet she looks soft and amazing. Her biggest asset are her eyes (yes not the boobingos)as they are the most unusual pretty eyes i have seen. Bottom line she is a total stunner and some fellow board members know her. I reported about her since she is one hell of a smart kid, totally dangerous if you don't know where to draw the line. If there was a mother ship of scam, she would be the mother ship of the mother ship. She would tell a guy after barfine that she only has sex in a relationship, she turned down 10k ST money of a fellow board member with that line. I reported about her ripping of a Korean guy, within 2 weeks she got a house and a car from him. She sold the house and the car and got herself a motorbike instead and put the money on the bank before she even broke up with him over the phone.

While I shouldn't ... I love how she does that and I hate to admit that I used to whisper her ideas which made us kind of friends in a relationship where she knew that I know and didn't even try.

Here Is The Deal

Another not so fellow board member was broadcasting that I passed away in some of my regular bars. So she thought I was dead. In the meantime she got financial supply (got married)and was walking with her husband on walking street, all of a sudden i hear someone screaming my name. She ran over like a maniac, pinched my cheeks and hugged way too long in her husbands opinion. I formally introduced myself to him and she explained that I was the dead guy. Long story short, she is looking hotter and better than ever, he seems like an okay guy, kinda my size, my age etc..

Last night a bird whispered me that he was back in his country, she told me they had a child together and he has custody for the baby, the next time she will meet him or her baby for that matter will be in April. The bird told me there was quite a fight because of all the hugging and he didn't leave in good terms. While I for once believe that the hug came from the heart as she expected me to be dead, he misinterpreted the situation and he probably noticed in the meantime what kind of snake he is married to.

Actually here comes the deal

I received an SMS 20 minutes ago that she wants me to meet her at her Condo tonight "remember our deal?" (we used to joke that I dont wanna take her home because she is out of my price range, so we made a deal that when she has a decent place i can come to her and she wont charge me). While I really wanna hit that I am thinking of this guy, he seems alright and seems for once to be a good guy, he was buying her this condo and he is taking care of her child while making the money for her and her family. On the other hand it doesn't happen too often that you get a free sex offer from the mother of greediness and also there was a sexual tension between me and her since ever, well a sexual tension at least on my side while she most likely was most likely playing me.

I usually don't care if a girl is married, if she goes with me she would go with another guy and usually i have never seen the husband, in this case it is different, I saw him, I approved him and I also wish for her to be happy with him so she can start a decent life without these games.

Anyways the temptation is huge, i gotta say it is almost unbearable. The guy certainly deserves a fair chances but I am also sure if I turn her down someone else won't and she is obviously not done playing games.

Anyone ever been in this situation and if yes what have you don or what would you do?

Being the nice guy with monstrous testicles or being the bad guy and going to bed comforted and satisfied?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is she setting you up for the fall at a later time?

What will happen in April - when he finds out?

Yup, I thought the same. Why does the OP think that he is not being scammed, while being offered a free lunch by the mother of all scammers?

:smirk:

I reported about her ripping of a Korean guy, within 2 weeks she got a house and a car from him. She sold the house and the car and got herself a motorbike instead and put the money on the bank before she even broke up with him over the phone.

While I shouldn't ... I love how she does that and I hate to admit that I used to whisper her ideas which made us kind of friends in a relationship where she knew that I know and didn't even try.

I think the use of the word "Honor" in the thread is slightly inappropriate.

:)

I am always curious as to why guys who know a girl is cheating/lying to other guys somehow thinks HE is different and immune to her bullshit?

Figure you know I am a lying scum bag who rips people off why would you trust me with your money? Just because we are friends? Because some how you have things figured better? Clearly, her husband can't trust her (for good reason) so why would/should the O.P. or any other person?

:)

I am always curious as to why guys who know a girl is cheating/lying to other guys somehow thinks HE is different and immune to her bullshit?

Simple, because you know she's a scammer, and she doesn't do it for you.

Clearly, her husband can't trust her (for good reason) so why would/should the O.P. or any other person?

You don't have to trust her just to fuck her. :)

Archived