Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what's your source?

www.suckipedia.com :rotfl:

huh? Is this one of those inside internet jokes like rickrolling?

It was a serious question and not one to test you or anything. Whether you are aware of it or not, you've built up quite a mystique for yourself as someone people in the bar biz would instantly recognize by name. I'd be curious as to know what your sources (in general terms, no need for specific names) might be.

HT, Mystique is good not everyone needs to know everything, however my source is first hand and reliable. What the girls get per night is a pure estimate based on what the girls 1) quote 2) hearsay from customers. I can assure you that none of the top 10 showgirls would go for less than 2500 ST as those girls in particular can get that much in tips at prime time while performing a show.In fact some of the top girls don't even go with customers anymore at least that is what they say to get a higher rate. Don't forget I am talking about the top of the food chain which is not representative for the rest of the city. You tip one of these girls 20baht she would toss it right back at you. If you exclude the top 3 and bottom 3 bars you pretty much get what SD has quoted, 20k to 25k, you go to a well visited bar where 2 or 3 stand out of the mass you'll see that number increase by at least 100% simply because some punters try to catch their attention by tipping or overpaying when the competition is huge (that's what punters do) and when you go the alledged top bars you will find girls that are simply sporting a different look. They could be fitter, have huge boobs, have white skin, or are just really really pretty, however in order to receive 15k you don't look like the mass you stand out of it and exactly that look is triggering increased competition amongst the punters and an overbidding process. While realising how silly this is and sounds in the written word, I am more than glad to take anyone from here on a tour!

Archived