Calling all 35's and under

LookieLookie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TB, if you have any really historic video archives from Contiki Tours (the 18-35 set), you can see moi doing rides with some chick at Disneyland, Knotts Berry Park, and generally strolling around Beverly Hills and Hollywood.

I didn't get laid (or even paid much) that day, but that's not why I laugh. I laugh at people telling me I'm over 35, and I've been doing it for 15 years!

Not working as well as it used to. :(

Edit: I should explain myself better. It was probably the first Contiki promotional video for outbound travel to the US and it was around 1979.

LL, if you've been to Bed Supperclub, you'll know the clientele there are not exclusively 35 and under...in fact a lot of the guys that go there are a lot older....

Am I entitelt for a refund? I payed that girl I took from there. She must have been a GTG because it took me at least 3 minutes to get a mouth to mouth. Or maybe it is just my raw sexual magnetism!

Damnit I am 36!

CT: Do you know many places in LOS where it is not possible to pay a girl???

I agree with Faustian, every time I went the crowd on the dancefloor was a mix of young Thais and some tourists + some freelancers and/or BG.

Upstairs where the "beds" are the customers age was much higher.

On a P4P concentration scale I would rate the discos:

Nana disco: 10

CM2: 8

Qbar: 6

Bed: 2

Santika: 1

Discos around Ramkhamhaeng uni: 0,5

CT: Do you know many places in LOS where it is not possible to pay a girl???

That's a trick question isn't it?

From all I know the girls you take home for a quick bedroom lambada are expecting a payment.

Except that one girl from Mikes Shopping Mall (true story)

In the morning she turned down my money and said "I want your heart" and I said, "I'd rather pay you!!!" Then she took the money, lmao!

I have heard lots of bragging from guys that alledgedly got an unconditional freebie from girls, funny thing is that the girls usually brag how the same guy has overpayed her.

...and just to sort out this illusion, a Thai that hits the sack with you after being approached in a club is not a GTG.

However there is free sex but it is NEVER unconditional.

Back to the topic, I hate Bed Supperclub it is somehow corny, I always had fun upstairs at Qbar and whe had the waitresses bringing us up tons of girls and we kept the ones we liked. I always had a convenient time there but I understand how people would hate the place when they are like the fish in the can downstairs.

Nana disco: 10

CM2: 8

Qbar: 6

Bed: 2

Santika: 1

Discos around Ramkhamhaeng uni: 0,5

Nana disco: I have nothing but hate for this place, at my first time being there I saw a 70yo lurking and masturbating in front of it. Tons of lurkers in front of it. Sorry I find it weird!

CM2: That's the club of at the Novotel? (sorry no BKK Expert) I like this place, easy to freak out and easy to kick back, good feel!

Qbar: Loving It (upstairs, downstairs I'd hate it)

Bed: Corny, pretentious and lame crowd

Santika: That place is on fire :(

Hollywood I like the BKK branch better as the Pattaya location. Entertaining place, incredibly cheap if you avoid to act like a dumb tourist the whiskey is cheaper, lol!

Lava Club Shithole, you wanna see white Kids acting like 50 Cent and a stoned backpacking crowd you go there. Too sad because the setup of the place rocks and the waitresses have by far the sexiest outfits!

Archived