My life is full because I know I am loved.

Banphe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a quote from the elephant man, is it not.And, I feel quite apt for a older Gentleman planning his life around a retirement to Thailand.

As I said on the other post, I am not an old poster.

Your welcome sucks guys.

Perhaps the webmaster would be kind enough to do an IP check to prove me correct?

Hi,

"Perhaps the webmaster would be kind enough to do an IP check to prove me correct?"

Your IP isn't the same as any of the ones Frede used. However, you are posting from the same country he was posting from. And as far as I could tell, he was the only one posting from that country. Coincidence?

Sanuk!

Agreed looks like a troll / alt account, however the average lurker doesn't have this insight because he isn't familar with the characters as we are and for that matter the newbie / lurker won't post.

would like to suggest a new rule that alt accounts lead to 1 month banishment for all accounts unless KS is allowing them to make a post that is supposed to be anonymous. Because if we treat all strangers like trolls for are acting weird this community will never grow bigger. People who are new to Thailand all act weird after their first trip.

Archived