My life is full because I know I am loved.

Banphe

Hi,

That sounds like a good idea, but unfortunately I cannot always determine if an account is an alias for someone. I have some tools at my disposal, but they are not fool proof.

Sanuk!

nothing is fool proof but a fool :)

we all want you to be filthy rich KS and one way to achieve that is that make this board the most brilliant and informative one and that won't happen with us cynics. We need an invasion of n00bs :) who bring some new perspectives and we should not be allowed to scare them away!

(when you are rich will you buy me a trycicle?)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell fire, all this because I am a whore monger and sound like some poster who left the site, according to my search, months ago.

Oh, and I am posting from Kuwait (where you must have many, many of readers as I work with 14 guys who also live in Thailand)

.....Jesus H Christ, if this is the welcome I get, fuck it. I'll go back to Teak door.

Bye

It's just that I-I'm not used to being treated so well by a beautiful woman...

Great to hear this' date=' you are a lucky man indeed.

Usually the nurses in the asylum's don't treat you that well

[img']http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/poptartnz/misc/nurse.jpg[/img]

I seem to remember that her particual patient was sane, well, as sane as any of us are.

Either way, teakdoor is more welcoming and we enjoy a good discussion about twin fucking, we even have a BGs pics thread.

This place is an old boys network .

Thank you for the email Khun Sanuk.

Good evening

you don't want of those...... :shakehead

someone near me has something similar and and a menace on the road.

he uses it in the dark with tiny lights and is difficult to see.

his head is about 2 feet above the ground and i can't guess the amount of times i've nearly run the bugger over.

Archived