Anger in San Francisco over subway police shooting

Bangkoktraveler

Hi,

RY, I've just about had it with your crap. It is obvious your only reason on this board is to spout your right-wing crap and cause problems, so time for you to leave I think.

Sanuk!

Now if you'll only take a look at LookieLookie's posts in the Indonesia/Bali threads...

RY is entertaining in his flailing about. LL is just a rude bastard with a long history of misconduct here.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is, however, the instigator in 100% of the cases.

But that's another GOPer thing, innit? Just like the way they govern. The will say government is bad, then get into power and have inept people lead following inept rules, and finally point to the results and say "see, government is bad!"

Cheers,

SD

I am of course aware that flaming is a violation of board rules. However it is a plain fact that there is a not-insignificant amount of flaming that goes on here and I am not the only guilty party.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

HH

This is a warning to all others involved in these contentious threads that these threads are being monitored for these infractions of board rules and action will be taken if this persists.

-Board Moderator-

Yambo doesn't bother me. He is almost a caricature of the old John Birchers from my university days. And he does post interesting comments now and then. There are some knee-jerk liberals and militant atheists here too. So what? The board would be boring if we all agreed with it each.

:dunno:

p.s. That does not justify name calling, however.

An obvious mega-troll who I will not miss. Out of his 2739 posts here show me just one that wasn't in the non-Thailand News forum. He had no interest in Thailand, added nothing to the board except his incessant rants on the US government and his obnoxious name calling and racist posts. I'd imagine he would have been treated differently if he had at least added something about Thailand or even SEA somewhere on the site that was of interest and of some quality. He didn't, never did, and never would have. His sole interest was US politics. Let him rant elsewhere where that is wanted. Good riddance I say. He was a troll and a flamer. I'm surprised he was given as long a leash as he was really.

Cent

He was a character but every once in a while he would loose it and come back with a barrage of name calls and insults. As Cent said, He wasn't interested in Thailand, just USA politics from the far right. I will miss him calling people LEFTIST, STUPID, LIAR, and RETARD. What a character. I guess we can wait for his next reincarnation. Will he come back as a girl?

Archived